Northedge Hall Barns, Northedge, Derbyshire, S42 6AY
6 7 4
- 6 bedroom detached countryside home
- The property has been completely rebuilt from top to bottom.
- 6066 sqft of flexible accommodation over two storeys including annex
- Two large barn outbuildings
- Approximately 20 acres of land and beautifully manicured gardens surrounding the property
- 7 bathrooms inc 6 en-suites
- Fantastic potential for a multitude of income streams or further development subject to relevant consents
- Stunning bespoke, solid oak dining kitchen
- A wealth of features throughout including beautiful exposed stone work and oak beams
- EPC rating - C. Tenure - Freehold. Fiberoptic Broadband
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £1,750,000 (Offers around) A magnificent 6 bedroom country home with stunning panoramic views overlooking and surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside, whilst occupying generous grounds measuring approximately 20 acres. Situated in the exceptionally sought after hamlet of Northedge, nestled between Ashover and Wingerworth, Northedge Hall Barns enjoys 6066 sqft of tastefully styled and practically designed accommodation. The property has been completely rebuilt and features a flexible layout with annex accommodation as well as further barns and outbuildings with kennelling facilities.
The property and grounds offer a range of potential uses with the outbuildings and barns currently being used for kennelling facilities, there is potential for further development for residential and holiday uses subject to relevant consents and the home has annex accommodation, ideal for a co-habiting family or holiday use.
The ground floor comprises; bespoke, solid oak dining kitchen with solid granite worktops, Sandyford range oven and a separate utility room with downstairs WC, formal dining room with exposed stonework and oak beams, grand family lounge with beautiful fireplace feature and access to the courtyard, dual aspect study, ground floor en-suite bedroom and a further generous reception room with an en-suite shower room, ideal for a home gym. There is also a self contained annex with two adjoining outbuildings, currently being used as kennelling facilities.
The first floor comprises; a bright and spacious galleried landing, 4 immaculately presented and generously proportioned bedrooms, all with en-suites and beds 1 and 2 with dressing areas. [...]