Yew Tree Lodge, New Road, Alderwasley, Derbyshire, DE56 2SQ
6 5 5
- 4/5 bedroom detached countryside home with self contained 1 bedroom annex
- Approx 6 acres of grounds featuring 1.5 acres of beautifully manicured gardens and 4.5 acres of paddocks with stables
- Triple garage with electric Hormann doors and tiled showroom fllooring
- 4 reception rooms inc family lounge, formal dining room, snug and conservatory
- 4 bathrooms inc 3 en-suites
- Idyllic location surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside
- Equestrian facilities
- Stylish kitchen with integrated Neff appliances and solid marble worktops
- Utility and boot room with separate entrance and access to a first floor room, ideal for a work-from-home space or 5th bedroom
- Possible part-ex - downsize due to retirement
Property description•• POSSIBLE PART EX - DOWNSIZE DUE TO RETIREMENT •• £1,500,000 (Offers in the region of) A truly beautiful countryside home, situated in the picturesque village of Alderwasly. Centrally occupying manicured, gated grounds, Yew Tree Lodge boasts approximately 6 acres in this stunning rural setting and features a long sweeping driving approaching the property through the beautiful manicured gardens, stables, paddocks and a detached triple garage with self contained annex accommodation.
The overall accommodation offers 4950 sqft and features a beautifully styled kitchen with integrated appliances and solid marble worktops, 4 reception rooms including the family lounge, formal dining room, separate snug and a conservatory with the most idyllic views. There is also a large gallery landing leading to four double bedrooms, including 3 en-suite bedrooms, the family bathroom with separate bath and shower. The property also features a side entrance with utility area, boot room, downstairs WC and access to a further bedroom or fantastic work-from-home space. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.