Woolley Road, Matlock, DE4 3HU
4 2 2
- 4 bedroom semi-detached period townhouse
- Beautiful decor throughout, thoughtfully modernised to retain much of the property's original charm
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Stylish farmhouse style kitchen with solid wood worktops and cabinets
- Flexible space on the lower ground floor, ideal for work-from-home space, gym or second reception room
- Low maintenance garden
- Desirable location, close to Matlock Town Centre - Fantastic views across Matlock and Derwent Valley
- Bay-fronted family lounge with feature fireplace
- Gated driveway
- 1859 sqft of accommodation
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £387,500 (Asking price of) A simply stunning, thoughtfully modernised period townhouse with much of the property's original character retained, located just minutes from the centre of Matlock. Offering 1859 sqft of accommodation over 4 storeys, this unique property benefits from a beautiful bay-fronted family lounge, modern bathrooms, a stylish solid wood kitchen, fantastic work-from-home space, low maintenance garden and fantastic views across the Derwent Valley.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway with stain glass door, beautifully bay-fronted family lounge with feature fireplace and recently installed farmhouse style solid wood kitchen with integrated appliances.
The lower ground floor comprises; a fantastic, versatile space currently being used as a second reception room but ideal for a work-from-home space or utility room, as well as two good-sized storage rooms and a WC.
The first floor comprises; modern family shower room and two double bedrooms.
The second floor comprises; a further two double bedrooms and family bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.