Woodthorpe Meadows Barn, Ashover Road, Old Tupton, Derbyshire, S42 6AB
4 4 1
- 4 bedroom detached barn conversion
- Approx 1.8 acres in total with large gated driveway, patio area, side garden and paddock with open countryside views
- Picturesque countryside location nestled between the villages of Ashover, Old Tupton and Wingerworth
- Modern island kitchen with integrated appliances and solid granite worktops
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Flexible living accommodation with ample work-from-home space
- Garages / workshop outbuildings
- 4 bathrooms inc 3 en-suite shower rooms
- Council tax band - F. EPC rating - TBC.
- Tenure - Freehold. Property has solar panels with feeding tariff
Property description£795,000 (Offers in excess of) Set within picturesque countryside and boasting private gated grounds measuring approximately 1.8 acres is this substantial and tastefully modernised 4 bedroom detached barn conversion. Situated on the outskirts of Old Tupton, Woodthorpe Meadows Barn is surrounded by tranquil countryside, peaceful views and is nestled close to the villages of Wingerworth and Ashover. Offering 2139 sqft of accommodation, the property features flexible living accommodation with 3 ground floor bedrooms and ample work-from-home space, a stunning triple aspect lounge with log burning stove and access to the patio area, a modern island kitchen with dining area, 4 bathrooms including 3 en-suite shower rooms, a large gated driveway, outbuilding and a large paddock area with outlooks towards open countryside.
The ground floor comprises; grand entrance hallway, modern island dining kitchen with integrated appliances, triple aspect family lounge with log burning stove and access to the side garden and patio area, spacious family bathroom with corner bath, 3 ground floor bedrooms including the impressive master suite with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room and the flexility to work-from-home.
The first floor comprises; a further double bedroom with en-suite shower room. [...]