Woodbine Cottage, The Square, Wensley, Matlock, DE4 2LL
3 1 1
- 3 bedroom detached property
- Open plan, solid wood dining kitchen with integrated oven and Belfast sink
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Low maintenance garden with spectacular views
- Pretty village location
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- 755 sqft of accommodation over two storeys
- Surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £275,000 (Offers in the region of) Centrally located in the idyllic Peak District village of Wensley, surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside within 2 miles of the Spa Town of Matlock and the village amenities of Winster, is this quaint and charming 3 bedroom detached cottage. Offering 755 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and benefitting from a low maintenance rear garden with a storage shed and pond, freshly decorated throughout, a beautiful bespoke fitted kitchen and dining room, modern bathroom and family lounge with beautiful views of the Countryside from the main bedrooms.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, solid wood dining kitchen with integrated oven and Belfast sink, lounge with feature fireplace and access to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower, three bedrooms including 2 doubles and 1 single. The loft space is fully boarded with integral ladder. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.