Wishing Stone Way, Matlock, DE4 5LU
2 1 2
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Approx 0.25 acre plot with beautifully manicured gardens and idyllic countryside views
- Head of cul-de-sac position with south-facing rear garden
- Attached single garage
- 1578 sqft of accommodation
- Dual aspect lounge diner with patio doors to the rear garden
- Adjoining garden room with stunning views across Riber Valley
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Generous bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- EPC rating - D
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £525,000 - £550,000 (Guide price) An immaculately presented and deceptively spacious detached bungalow, occupying a generous plot measuring approximately 0.25 acres, with a beautifully manicured, south-facing rear garden enjoying spectacular, unspoilt scenic views across the Riber Valley. Offering 1578 sqft of accommodation and featuring a dual aspect, open plan lounge diner with patio doors to the rear garden, adjoining garden room, generous bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, kitchen with separate utility and access to the attached single garage, neutral decor throughout and a stunning garden surrounding the property.
Externally the property boasts a delightful 0.25 acre plot, featuring a beautifully well-tendered and colourful, south facing rear garden with attractive large patio area, floral bower and pond, a smaller but equally attractive front garden and off- road parking for two vehicles.
The accommodation comprises; entrance porch and inner hallway, WC, spacious family lounge with feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden, open plan formal dining room with adjoining garden room, kitchen with integrated oven, grill and hob, separate utility / laundry room and access to the attached single garage. There are also two generous bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom with separate bath and shower. [...]