West Lea, 109 Chesterfield Road, Matlock, DE4 3FS
3 1 1
- 2/3 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Grand, bay-fronted open plan living and dining kitchen
- Bespoke kitchen with composite worktops and integrated appliances
- 1121 sqft of flexibly designed living accommodation
- Basement storage
- Modern shower room with walk-in rain shower
- Bay fronted master bedroom with WC
- Utility room
- Beautiful decor throughout
- Highly desirable Peak District location
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £325,000 (Asking price) A spectacular ground floor apartment, designed to the most beautiful standard and enjoying stunning views towards Riber Castle. Offering 1121 sqft of accommodation and featuring luxuries such as a grand bay fronted living space with electric blinds, highly specified island kitchen with integrated appliances and composite work surfaces, stylish decor, underfloor heating in bathroom, kitchen and lounge with a wealth of period features throughout as well as basement storage and allocated parking for two cars and own private entrance.
The accommodation comprises; private entrance to the side of the property with a communal entrance to the front, entrance hallway, utility / laundry room, grand open plan, bay fronted living and dining kitchen with electric blinds, integrated appliances and composite worktops, modern shower room, two large double bedrooms including the bay-fronted master with en-suite WC and a further flexible room, currently being used as a dressing room, but could be used as a study or single bedroom. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.