West Bank, Winster, Matlock
3 1 1
- Stunning location
- Far reaching views
- Walking distance of village
- Three double bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Many traditional features
- EPC Rating E
Property descriptionThis charming cottage dates back to the 1600s and is nestled in the hillside of West Bank and has the benefit of far reaching views across open countryside. The property comprises of large kitchen with wooden units, built in electric oven, with hob and extractor which is recessed into a feature stone chimney breast. A fridge is also provided. Good size utility room with further units and sink. Downstairs cloak room. Lounge dining room with oak beams and open fire with French doors in the dining area opening on to the garden. To the first floor there is a double bedroom and a further two double bedrooms to the third floor, one of which has built in wardrobes. Family bathroom with three piece white suite with shower enclosure. To the outside there are extensive grounds with patio to the front of the house. Ample off road parking.
For fee information please copy and paste the link below for our tenant brochure
* We are a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - propertymark.co.uk
* We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme - tpos.co.uk
* We place all our deposits in the Deposit Protection Scheme DPS - depositprotection.com [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.