Warren Carr House, Warren Carr, Matlock, DE4 2LN
3 2 2
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Iddylic location surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside
- Recently installed oil boiler
- 2 reception rooms including formal sitting room and family lounge with log burner
- Farmhouse style kitchen
- Low maintenance garden with ample off road parking
- Generous bedrooms inc en-suite master bedroom
- Separate utility room
- Large cellar measuring 210 sqft
- EPC rating - D. Tenure
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £450,000 - £475,000 (Guide price) A substantial 3 bedroom period property, beautifully decorated throughout to retain much of the property's original charm styled with contemporary touches throughout. Offering 1570 sqft of accommodation over two storeys the property features two formal reception rooms including the family lounge with log burning stove, a farmhouse style dining kitchen with separate utility room, conservatory with open field outlook, generous bedrooms and low maintenance grounds with ample off road parking and a patio area with stunning views.
The ground floor comprises; conservatory, family lounge with log burning stove, separate formal sitting room with feature fireplace, farmhouse style kitchen with separate utility room.
The first floor comprises; family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and overhead shower, 3 generously sized bedrooms. [...]