Walton Road, Walton, Chesterfield, S40 3BY
4 2 2
- 4 bedroom detached property
- Extended and extensively renovated throughout, including new roof and windows
- Open plan living and dining kitchen with integrated appliances and bi-fold doors to the garden
- Landscaped rear garden
- Fully converted loft creating a stunning master suite with en-suite shower room
- Ample off road parking to the front and side of the property
- Family bathroom with freestanding bath and separate rain shower
- Bay-fronted formal lounge with log burning stove
- Ample work-from-home space
- EPC rating - TBC. Council tax band - D. Tenure - Freehold
Property description£400,000 - £425,000 (Guide price) Sleek, stylish and modern, this exceptional 4 bedroom property has been reimagined and redesigned to create a home that offers space, light and flexibility with ample work from home space and 2 reception rooms. Offering 1635 sqft of accommodation over three storeys, the property features a stunning living and dining kitchen with integrated appliances and bi-fold doors to the landscaped rear garden, ample work-from-home space. a converted loft room creating a large master suite with en-suite shower room, bay-fronted family lounge with log burning stove, spacious bedrooms, modern bathrooms and ample off road parking both to the front and side of the property.
The ground floor comprises; spacious entrance hallway, ground floor WC, office / utility room, bay-fronted family lounge with log burning stove, impressive open-plan living and dining kitchen with integrated appliances and bi-fold doors to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; white marble tiled family bathroom with freestanding bath and separate rain shower, 3 good-sized bedrooms including bed 3 with fitted wardrobes.
The second floor comprises; fully converted loft creating the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, ample eves storage with easy access from the staircase. [...]