Under The Hill Cottage, Earl Sterndale, Buxton, SK17 0RN
4 1 2
- 4 bedroom detached country cottage
- Stunning Peak District village location with picturesque views surrounding the property
- 1.25 acres of land including 0.25 acre garden and a further 1 acre field adjoining
- 1572 sqft of accommodation plus a detached wood shed
- A wealth of period features throughout
- Fantastic opportunity to modernise
- 2 reception rooms
- Attached workshop
- 5 miles South of Buxton and 8 miles West of Bakewell
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £490,000 (Offers in excess of) Under The Hill Cottage presents a unique opportunity to acquire a truly beautiful cottage with fantastic potential to modernise, situated in the most picturesque of settings within the pretty Peak District village of Earl Sterndale. Located up a quiet country track, Under The Hill Cottage occupies a large garden with a further field adjacent, measuring approximately 1.25 acres in total and enjoys stunning Derbyshire countryside views to every aspect.
•• VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ••
The main property offers 1572 sqft of accommodation over two storeys with a further detached woodshed measuring 273 sqft and benefits from a wealth of period features throughout, 4 generously proportioned bedrooms, an attached workshop area, 2 reception rooms and potential to modernise throughout.
Under The Hill Cottage sits within a large garden measuring approx 0.25 acres and has an adjoining field measuring 1 acre.
The ground floor comprises; porch, kitchen diner, family lounge, second reception room / study with storage room and adjoining workshop.
The first floor comprises; family bathroom and four generously proportioned bedrooms. [...]