Tor Rise, Matlock, DE4 3DL
4 1 1
- 3/4 bedroom detached property
- Stunning cross valley views towards Riber Castle
- Beautifully manicured gardens to the front and rear of the property
- Generous plot measuring approximately 0.25 acres
- Flexible, split level living accommodation
- Ample work-from-home space
- Open plan family lounge diner with bay window taking in the property's impressive views
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Highly sought after location benefitting from the fantastic amenities and abundance of glorious Derbyshire countryside right on its doorstep
- EPC rating - TBC
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £425,000 - £450,000 (Guide price) Situated on this highly desirable road, enjoying stunning cross valley views towards Riber Castle to the front and a beautifully manicured garden to the rear is 39 Tor Rise, an immaculate 4 bedroom detached property occupying a generous plot and benefitting from the fantastic amenities and abundance of glorious Derbyshire countryside right on its doorstep. Offering 1376 sqft of accommodation, this split level property features an open-plan family lounge diner with impressive bay window to take in the surrounding views, an integral single garage, flexible living accommodation with work-from-home space, an extension to the rear to add more space to the kitchen and dining room and a generous plot measuring approximately 0.25 acres.
The lower ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, downstairs bedroom / study, WC and an integral garage with rear access to the garden.
The ground floor comprises; family lounge with an impressive bay window taking in the property's views, open plan dining room with patio doors to the rear garden and modern kitchen with rear door access to the garden.
The first floor comprises; family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, ample storage including easy access loft storage and a further 3 good sized bedrooms. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.