The Stone House, Whaley, NG20 9HY
4 3 4
- Detached property
- Four double bedrooms
- Quiet village location
- Fantastic countryside views
- Private parking
- Stunning annex
- Family bathroom, en-suite & downstairs WC
Property descriptionA well presented detached property which dates back to the year 1880. The property boasts four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and a stunning annex. The property is located in the quiet village of Whaley Common and is surrounded by exceptional countryside views.
The property briefly comprise; spacious entrance hallway with laminate flooring and high ceilings, leading to open plan kitchen diner with cooker and integrated dishwasher. Conservatory looking over the garden. Separate utility room and downstairs WC. Lounge with log burner followed by the first double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Large annex the rear of the property. Upstairs houses three further double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Private garden surrounding the property, summer house and separate garage for additional storage. Private parking for 2 cars.
For fee information please copy and paste the link below for our tenant brochure
* We are a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme - propertymark.co.uk
* We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme - tpos.co.uk
* We place all our deposits in the Deposit Protection Scheme DPS - depositprotection.com [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.