The Old Bakehouse, Woodhouse Lane, Winster, Matlock, DE4 2DN
3 1 4
- 3 bedroom grade II listed period property
- A wealth of period features throughout such as mullion windows, exposed oak beams, open fires and stone flag flooring
- Fully upgraded pressurised heating system with underfloor heating throughout the entire property
- Stylish, solid wood island kitchen with Italian ceramic tiled floor, quartz worktops and highly specified integrated appliances including 2 Bosch ovens, warming drawer, fridge and freezer, a Neff cer
- Adjoining garden room overlooking the private rear garden, enjoying the property's stunning views
- Lounge with gas fire and separate formal dining room
- Detached garage providing off road parking - garage has lighting and electric
- Master bedroom and second bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes and wash basins
- Meticulously and thoughtfully modernised, carefully considering the property's heritage and complimenting the wealth of period features with simply beautiful classic contemporary interior design
- Located within the idyllic Peak District village of Winster, on the doorstep of village amenities and surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £575,000 (Offers around) Located in the heart of the incredibly pretty village of Winster, on the doorstop of the village's amenities and surrounding countryside walks is The Old Bakehouse, a charming grade II listed cottage that has been meticulously and thoughtfully modernised, carefully considering the property's heritage and complimenting the wealth of period features with simply beautiful classic-contemporary interior design throughout.
Offering a deceptive 1897 sqft of accommodation and featuring a stylish kitchen, 3 reception rooms including the beautiful garden room and separate formal lounge and dining rooms, both with stone surround feature fireplaces, generous bedrooms including the master bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes and a modern shower room.
Externally there is a private garden with stone flagged patio area enjoying the stunning surrounding views, a detached single garage measuring approx 272 sqft providing off road parking.
The ground floor comprises; underfloor heating throughout, beautiful, solid wood island kitchen with Italian ceramic tiled floor, quartz worktops and highly specified integrated appliances including Bosch oven, steam oven, warming drawer, fridge and freezer, Fisher & Paykel 2-drawer dishwasher, Neff induction hob, boiling water tap and garbage disposal, adjoining garden room, formal dining room with stone surround feature fireplace, lounge with gas fire. There is also a cellar level, accessed via the kitchen, providing further storage and currently being used as a utility room with a WC.
The first floor comprises; underfloor heating throughout, modern shower room, 3 good sized bedrooms including the master bedroom and second bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes and wash basins, as well as bedroom 3 which is ideal for a single bedroom or work-from-home space. [...]