The Lindens, Station Road, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 2EQ
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Sought after location within close proximity of local amenities
- Large, private rear garden
- Ample off road parking
- Fantastic opportunity to modernise throughout
- Shaker kitchen with adjoining conservatory
- Family lounge with Clearview log burning stove
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Tenure - Freehold
- EPC rating - E
Property description£280,000 - £300,000 (Guide price) An attractive stone build semi-detached property, situated in the sought-after town of Darley Dale, within close proximity of local amenities. Offering a deceptive 917 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, the property features 2 reception rooms including the bay-fronted dining room and lounge with Clearview log burning stove, shaker kitchen with adjoining conservatory, spacious bedrooms and occupies a generous plot with ample off road parking and private rear garden.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, bay-fronted dining room, family lounge with Clearview log burning stove, shaker style kitchen and adjoining conservatory with access to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; bathroom with bath and overhead shower, 3 good-sized bedrooms. [...]