The Knoll, Tansley, Matlock, DE4 5FN
4 2 2
- 4 bedroom detached property
- Idyllic Peak District village location enjoying a wealth of amenities and surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside
- Large, private rear garden
- Ample off road parking
- Dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace
- Stylish kitchen with solid marble worktops and integrated appliances, open plan to the formal dining room
- En-suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fantastic work-from-home space
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- EPC rating - TBC
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £475,000 (Offers in the region of) Situated in the heart of the picturesque Peak District village of Tansley, set back from the road with a private and beautifully landscaped rear garden is this attractive, spacious and practically designed 4 bedroom detached family home. Offering 1398 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, 74 The Knoll has been constructed to enjoy the idyllic countryside views surrounding the property and benefits from a generous rear garden, beautiful decor throughout and a highly desirable Peak District village location with stunning walks surrounding and a wealth of amenities on the doorstep.
The first floor comprises; entrance hallway and large central landing with a picture window allowing in plenty of natural light to the home, a dual aspect family lounge with feature fireplace, stylish kitchen with solid marble worktops and integrated appliances, formal dining room, WC and bedroom 4 / study providing flexibility for a forth bedroom or work-from-home space.
The ground floor comprises; central hallway with access to the rear garden, laundry room, modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower and three good sized double bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes.
The property also benefits from a large, boarded loft with ladder access providing a great storage space. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.