The Hill, Cromford, Matlock, DE4 3QU
2 1 1
- 2 bedroom grade II listed cottage
- Thoughtfully modernised to retain much of the property's original character
- Classic, chic and contemporary design throughout
- 767 sqft of accommodation over three storeys
- Solid wood dining kitchen with integrated oven
- Cosy lounge with feature log burner
- Vaulted ceiling master bedroom with exposed oak beams and feature brick wall
- Stunning bathroom with free-standing roll top bath and separate shower
- Close to local village amenities
- Generous rear garden
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £175,000 - £185,000 (Guide price) A charming Grade II listed cottage, thoughtfully modernised to retain much of the property's original features complimented effortlessly with chic, contemporary style throughout. Located in Cromford, a picture perfect Peak District village steeped in local history on the outskirts of Matlock offering an abundance of amenities. Number 66 boasts a deceptive 767 sqft of living accommodation over three storeys and features a cosy lounge with feature log burner, solid wood dining kitchen with integrated oven, top floor master bedroom, good sized rear garden and a beautiful bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower.
The ground floor comprises; cosy lounge with feature log burner, exposed stone wall and wooden flooring and a solid wood dining kitchen with integrated oven and access to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; a stunning bathroom with free-standing roll top bath and separate shower as well as a generously proportioned bedroom with feature fireplace.
The top floor comprises; the beautiful master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, exposed oak beams and a feature brick wall. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.