The Hermitage, 86 North Parade, Matlock Bath, Matlock
5 5 3
- 5 bedroom Georgian property
- 3296 sqft of bright and spacious living accommodation
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- 2 bathrooms and 3 shower rooms
- Tiered garden to the rear
- Off street parking for multiple vehicle
- Grade II Listed and of historical and architectural importance within the area
- Excellent business opportunity
- Views over the River Derwent and Matlock Bath
- Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £650,000 (Offers in excess of) Built with elegant Georgian style and proportion, this 5 bedroom Grade II Listed property has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout and boasts a wealth of period features, including large sash windows which flood the property with natural light. Presenting an excellent business opportunity, the property also offers off street parking for multiple cars, a tiered garden to the rear and views across the surrounding countryside.
The lower ground floor comprises; Large cellar.
The ground floor comprises; Substantial entrance hallway with under the stairs store/cloakroom, sitting room with log burning stove, dining room with open fireplace, kitchen with quartz worktops, Belfast sink, hi-spec integrated appliances and a separate pantry. There is also a utility room which has access onto the rear patio.
The first floor comprises; Family living room with log burning stove, shower room and two double bedrooms both with ensuite shower rooms and one with a feature fireplace.
The second floor comprises; Master bedroom with feature fireplace and ensuite bathroom, modern family bathroom with roll top bath, separate shower with rainfall shower head and heated towel rails, and two further double bedrooms. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.