The Granary, Elm Tree Close, Palterton, Chesterfield, S44 6RW
6 4 2
- 6 bedroom detached barn conversion
- Vaulted ceiling garden room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Stunning open plan island kitchen with high specification integrated appliances & solid dekton worktops
- Under floor heating within the garden room and master en-suite
- Separate lounge diner with bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- 4 bathrooms including the beautiful master en-suite with free standing bath and rain shower
- Private gardens to the rear and side of the property
- Detached double garage
- Picturesque village location
- A unique blend of contemporary design and period charm
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £695,000 (Asking price of) Situated in the pretty, semi-rural village of Palterton, neighbouring beautiful Derbyshire countryside whilst being right on the doorstep of the village amenities and commuter links is this imposing and characterful 6 bedroom detached barn conversion. Sympathetically modernised throughout, bringing modern interior design to this charming period building. The Granary has been extended to offer 2503 sqft of accommodation over three storeys and benefits from an open plan living kitchen with vaulted ceiling garden room and bi-folds to the rear garden, underfloor heating within the garden room, 4 bathrooms and a detached double garage.
The ground floor comprises of; A simply stunning island kitchen with high specification integrated appliances and solid marble work surfaces, vaulted ceiling garden room open to the kitchen with bi-folds doors to the rear garden, family lounge diner with bi-fold doors to the rear garden and downstairs WC.
The first floor comprises of; four uniquely styled bedrooms including two en-suite bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The second floor comprises of; two double bedrooms and a shared bathroom with bath and over head shower. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.