The Croft, Green Lane, Tansley, Matlock, DE4 5FJ
3 2 3
- 3 bedroom detached property
- Beautifully modernised to offer 2566 sqft of tastefully styled and flexible designed living accommodation
- Stylish breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, solid marble worktops and adjoining conservatory
- Stunning grounds measuring approx 0.3 acres with manicured lawns and two decked areas
- Large family lounge with two patio doors to the terrace
- Simply stunning views and glorious countryside surrounding the home
- Games room / home gym space and 3 reception rooms
- Fantastic work-from-home space
- 2 en-suite bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- An outstanding family home offering practical design and modern style within this desirable Peak District village location
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £625,000 - £650,000 (Guide price) A beautifully modernised and practically designed family home occupying a generous, private plot and enjoying an elevated position with breathtaking views and countryside surrounding the property. The Croft presents a unique opportunity, offering both stylish and flexible living space within this picturesque Peak District village. Boasting 2566 sqft of accommodation and featuring luxuries such as a games room, fantastic work-from-home space, a home gym, 3 reception rooms and the most incredible gardens to the front and rear. The Croft also benefits from a huge loft space, ideal for conversion with relevant planning consent.
The Croft is tucked away up a tranquil countryside lane and occupies a plot measuring approximately 0.3 acres, comprising a large driveway for ample cars, beautifully maintained lawn area to the side and rear, a summer house, a wooden decked BBQ area accessed from the conservatory and a composite decked terrace to the front, with stunning views accessed from the family lounge. The rear garden looks on to the recreational fields with gated access.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway with cloakroom and storage, fully converted garage to accommodate a fantastic flexible space currently used for a games room, as well as a large storage area to the rear.
The first floor comprises; a grand open landing space with picture window allowing in ample natural light, large family lounge with log burner and two patio doors onto the terrace and a modern breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, solid marble worktops and adjoining conservatory with access to the decked BBQ area. There is also a separate utility room with rear access and a WC.
To the rear of the property there is three generously proportioned bedrooms, including beds 1 & 2 with en-suites and fitted wardrobes and bed 3 currently being used as a formal dining room. [...]