The Cottage, Matlock Road, Kelstedge, Ashover, Derbyshire, S45 0DY
4 2 4
- 4 bedroom detached character property
- Large gated plot measuring approximately 0.35 acres
- Picturesque Derbyshire countryside location with idyllic views and an abundance of walks on the doorstep
- Solid wood island kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops
- Large hardstanding area and detached double garage
- Close to local amenities such as Marsh Green Farm Shop and The Kelstedge Inn
- Sympathetically modernised throughout, the property feels both spacious and light whilst retaining much of its original charm, such as exposed beams and stonework
- 2 bathrooms including master en-suite with roll top bath
- 4 reception rooms creating a flexible layout and fantastic work-from-home space
- EPC rating - TBC. Tenure - Freehold
Property description£595,000 (Offers over) Nestled in the glorious rolling Derbyshire countryside, between the spa town of Matlock and market town of Chesterfield, enjoying picturesque views and occupying a gated plot measuring approximately 0.35 acres is this charming, stone built 4 bedroom countryside home. Sympathetically modernised throughout, the property feels both spacious and light whilst retaining much of its original charm, such as exposed beams and stonework. Offering 1696 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, the property features 4 reception rooms, fantastic flexibility to work-from-home, a solid wood island kitchen with granite worktops, spacious bedrooms including the master with en-suite and a large gated driveway with detached double garage providing ample parking for multiple vehicles.
The ground floor comprises; Garden room with rear access, open-plan living space allowing an abundance of natural light, solid wood island kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops, leading to a dual aspect lounge with log burner and a further formal lounge with additional log burner and period features.
The first floor comprises; Generous master bedroom enjoying views of the rear garden with en-suite including free standing bath and separate shower, two additional double bedrooms, a further 4th bedroom and family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
Occupying an approximately 0.35 acre plot, beautifully presented and private with views of the Derbyshire countryside, a summer house which includes a hot tub, sauna and its own shower area, a double garage and ample hardstanding for multiple vehicles. [...]