The Barn, Main Road, Pentrich, Derbyshire, DE5 3RE
3 2 2
- 3 bedroom barn conversion (2 bedroom main barn - 1 bedroom adjoining annex)
- Beautifully modernised throughout
- Open plan living accommodation
- Modern kitchen with shaker cabinets, solid wood worktops and integrated appliances
- Master suite with dressing room and en-suite shower room
- Stunning village location, surrounded by Derbyshire countryside
- Self contained 1 bedroom annex, ideal for co-living or holiday accommodation
- Generous rear garden with patio area
- Tenure - Freehold
- EPC rating - TBC
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £375,000 (Offers around) Situated in the pretty village of Pentrich, set back from the road and surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside is this beautifully modernised 2 bedroom barn conversion, with a further self contained 1 bedroom annex. Offering 1495 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, the property features an open plan living area with modern kitchen, two beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms in the main house, a generous rear garden with patio area and a self contained 1 bedroom annex with modern kitchen, living area, shower room and generous bedroom.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, master suite with dressing room and en-suite shower room, second double bedroom with "jack and jill" WC.
The first floor comprises; open-plan living and dining area with modern kitchen. The kitchen comes complete with shaker style cabinets, solid wood worktops and integrated appliances.
The annex accommodation comprises; open plan lounge diner, modern kitchen, generously proportioned bedroom and a modern shower room. [...]