The Barn, High Street, Old Whittington, Chesterfield, S41 9LA
3 3 2
- 3 bedroom barn conversion
- Delisted and fully renovated in 2018 by current owned, sparing no expense
- Private gated grounds surrounding the property
- Alarm system with 4K HD CCTV
- Impressive gallery landing with exposed stonework and picture window
- Large integral garage with access from the hallway
- 2 reception rooms
- Separate utility / laundry room
- 3 bathrooms inc 2 en-suites
- Off road parking for multiple cars
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £600,000 (Offers in excess of) A rare opportunity to purchase a very beautiful and unique property with a great deal of local history. The barn was originally a 16th century farmhouse and barn that was rebuilt by master craftsman to modern standards in 2001, sparing no expense using the best materials and stone to bring back the original buildings to life. The farmhouse and barn are joined together to create a large character property with a feature barn reception area with glass gallery staircase which splits to both wings of the house. Originally grade 2 listed the house has been successfully delisted by the current owners who completely renovated the house in 2018 to its present standard, again with no expense spared.
The Barn is located in a very private hamlet, up a quiet lane, near Revolution House and is surrounded by stunning gated grounds which include a private rear garden and off road parking for multiple cars. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.