Sunnyside Terrace, Farley Hill, Matlock, DE4 5LT
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Nestled in the hillside on Farley Hill with breathtaking countryside views towards the Peak District and beyond
- Outstanding loft conversion with Velux windows allowing in an abundance of natural light and enjoying the countryside views
- 2 reception rooms inc formal lounge with original feature fireplace and South-East facing conservatory with log burning stove
- 1212 sqft of living accommodation
- Modern bathroom with walk-in shower
- Private rear garden with outbuilding storage
- Open plan dining kitchen with Clearview log burning stove
- Generous bedrooms
- EPC rating - D. Tenure - Freehold
Property descriptionSympathetically modernised throughout the current vendors ownership, this beautifully presented, stone build 3 bedroom semi-detached home boasts tastefully styled living accommodation over three storeys with a fantastic loft conversion to thoroughly enjoy the breathtaking views towards Two Dales, The Peak District and beyond. Offering a truly deceptive 1212 sqft of living accommodation, the property features 2 reception rooms including the formal lounge with original feature fireplace and a south-east facing conservatory overlooking the garden with log burning stove. There is also 3 generously sized bedrooms, an open-plan living and dining kitchen and a modern bathroom with walk-in shower.
Nestled in the hillside on Farley Hill, Sunnyside Terrace enjoys un-spoil scenic views of the surrounding Peak District and is surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside walks whilst being a stones throw away from the centre of Matlock Town Centre.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, downstairs WC, formal lounge with original feature fireplace, open plan living and dining kitchen with Clearview log burning stove, beautiful south-east facing garden room conservatory with log burning stove.
The first floor comprises; bright and spacious landing, modern family bathroom with walk-in shower, 2 generously sized bedrooms.
The second floor comprises; an outstanding loft conversion, allowing for a generous 3rd bedroom or further reception room. The room features Velux windows allowing in an abundance of natural light to the home and taking in the breathtaking countryside views. [...]