Summerfields, Main Road, Whatstandwell, Matlock, DE4 5HE
3 2 3
- 3 bedroom detached property
- Stunning Peak District location with countryside surrounding the property
- Close proximity to local transport links
- Generously proportioned bedrooms including bed 2 with fitted wardrobes
- Downstairs WC / shower room
- Open plan, split level lounge diner with patio doors to the rear garden
- South facing rear garden
- Attached single garage with fantastic basement workshop and inspection pit
- 1624 sqft including garage and basement workshop
- Large family bathroom with bath and separate shower
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £375,000 - £395,000 (Guide price) Situated in the most picturesque location, enjoying glorious countryside views and a wealth of walks, right in the heart of the Peak District, is this attractive, practically designed and spacious 3 double bedroom detached family home. Offering 1624 sqft of accommodation over three storeys and benefits from beautifully flowing living accommodation, large picture windows flooding the property with natural light and taking in the stunning views, an attached single garage with fantastic basement workshop space and inspection pit, open plan living lounge diner with patio doors to the rear, south-facing garden, generous bedrooms and a large driveway providing ample off-road parking.
Summerfields also has a large, attached single garage with basement workshop, accessed through a side door with an inspection pit.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway with ample storage, breakfast kitchen, open plan, split level lounge diner with patio doors to the south-facing rear garden and a downstairs WC / shower room.
The first floor comprises; large family bathroom with bath and separate shower as well as three generously proportioned bedrooms including bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.