Stretton Cottage, Highstairs Lane, Stretton, Derbyshire, DE55 6FD
5 5 2
- 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom, 2 reception barn conversion
- Offering in excess of 3500 sq.ft of beautifully appointed living accomodation
- Superb open plan living and dining room with oak flooring
- Bespoke kitchen with solid granite worktops
- Block paved, gated driveway
- Stunning master suite with dressing room and beautiful en-suite
- Underfloor heating
- A beautiful blend of contemporary design and period features
- Flexible layout, with downstairs shower room
- Separate utility room
Property description••3D TOUR•• £675,000 - £695,000 (Guide price) A simply outstanding, stone built 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom countryside home, occupying private grounds with electric gates. Stretton Cottage has been painstakingly renovated by its current owners to offer in excess of 3500 sq. ft, of beautifully appointed & flexible living accommodation, effortlessly blending contemporary design with period features.
The ground floor of the property comprises of, entrance hall with stunning gallery oak staircase. Bespoke kitchen with solid granite worktops and integrated appliances. Huge open plan lounge diner with beautiful features. Separate sitting room / flexible use bedroom, downstairs shower room, downstairs WC, study and second entrance into second hallway with staircase number 2. The single garage is accessed through the house.
The first floor of the property comprises of 5 outstanding and unique bedrooms, including three en-suite bedrooms, master suite with beautiful open en-suite and walk in dressing room, as well as family bathroom with jacuzzi bath.
Externally Stretton Cottage occupies a private gated plot set back from the road. The large gated drive provides space for ample cars and to the rear, beautifully manicured and low maintenance gardens. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.