Storrs Road, Brampton, Chesterfield, S40 3QA
3 1 1
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Extended to offer 937 sqft of accommodation
- Open plan dining kitchen with patio doors to the rear garden
- Large rear garden with patio area
- Highly desirable location close to an abundance of walks and amenities
- Master bedroom with dressing area and fitted wardrobes
- Ample off road parking
- Within walking distance of local schools
- Modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- EPC rating - D. Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £290,000 (Offers in excess of) A practically designed and tastefully modernised 3 bedroom semi-detached property, situated in the sought after Chesterfield suburb of Brampton, within close proximity of local bars, restaurants, shops and walks. Extended to offer 937 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and featuring an open plan living and dining kitchen, bay-fronted lounge with log burning stove, large master bedroom with dressing area and a beautifully manicured rear garden with patio area.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, bay fronted lounge with log burning stove, modern kitchen with open plan dining area and patio doors to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; landing, bathroom with bath and overhead shower, three generously sized bedrooms including the extended master bedroom with dressing area. [...]