St. Thomas Street, Chesterfield, S40 3AH
3 1 1
- 3 bedroom mid terrace property
- 1042 sqft of accommodation over three storeys
- Stylish decor throughout, with period features retained complimented by contemporary design
- Modern bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Private, low maintenance rear garden
- Sought after cosmopolitan location, within walking distance of local amenities
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Large loft bedroom, ideal for a guest room
- Renovation includes a full electrical re-wire
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £180,000 - £190,000 (Guide price) Situated in the desirable cosmopolitan suburb of Brampton, just walking distance from local amenities is this attractive and deceptively spacious 3 bedroom terrace property. Having been completely refurbished by its current owners, this charming period property offers 1042 sqft of stylish and tastefully modernised accommodation, with period features complimented by contemporary design throughout and high ceilings giving a beautifully flowing ambience.
The ground floor comprises of; beautifully decorated, cosy lounge with feature fireplace and retained period features such as coving and a central light surround, a separate formal dining room with access to the under stairs storage and a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and access to the private rear garden.
The first floor comprises of; the stylish bathroom with bath and separate corner shower, the generously proportioned master bedroom with ample wardrobe space and two windows allowing in plenty of natural light as well as bedroom number 3, currently being used as a dressing room and office space.
The second floor comprises of; a large double bedroom ideal for a guest room. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.