St. Thomas Street, Brampton, Chesterfield, S40 3AH
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- 952 sqft of accommodation over two storeys
- Highly desirable location
- Walking distance to local bars, shops, restaurants and surrounding countryside
- A fantastic opportunity for personalisation
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- Large kitchen with access to the private rear garden
- Catchment for the best local schools
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £160,000 - £170,000 (Guide price) A deceptively spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached property, ideal for personalisation, situated within the highly desirable, cosmopolitan Chesterfield suburb of Brampton. Offering 952 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and benefitting from a large kitchen, separate lounge and dining rooms, private rear garden, generous bedrooms and its close proximity to local shops, restaurants and surrounding countryside walks.
St Thomas Street is a pretty street, centrally located within the highly desirable suburb of Brampton. The street is popular for its close proximity to the best schools within the area, independent bars, restaurants and shops are all within walking distance and stunning countryside walks are just on the doorstep.
The ground floor comprises of; large kitchen with access to the private rear garden, formal dining room with under-stairs storage and family lounge.
The first floor comprises of; family bathroom with bath and overhead shower as well as three generously proportioned bedrooms. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.