Springwell Farm, Loads Road, Holymoorside, Chesterfield, S42 7HW
6 6 4
- 6 bedroom country home with self contained holiday cottage
- Indoor heated swimming pool with sauna and changing facilities
- Picturesque location with panoramic views. Occupying beautiful grounds with approx 1 acre surrounding the property
- Master suite with dressing room and en-suite
- Mains gas and mains water
- Tastefully styled island kitchen with snug lounge and dining area
- Separate, dual aspect dining room with log burner
- Triple garage with electric doors and ample hardstanding
- Spacious lounge with elevated dining area and feature log burner
- Brand new UPVC windows installed throughout
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £1,425,000 (Offers in the region of)) A magnificent 6 bedroom country home with stunning panoramic views overlooking and surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside, whilst occupying a generous plot measuring approximately 1 acre. Situated in the exceptionally sought after village of Holymoorside, Springwell Farm enjoys 7331 sqft of tastefully styled and practically designed accommodation and boasts a leisure suite with indoor heated swimming pool and self contained holiday cottage.
Taking in the view from every aspect, the property and grounds have been designed to make the most of the elevated position and surrounding countryside.
Springwell Farm occupies an approximately 1 acre plot with long sweeping drive approaching the property, large flat lawned areas surrounding, patio area, large driveway for multiple cars, a large courtyard area and triple garage with electric doors.
The ground floor comprises of; generous entrance hallway, grand formal dining room with feature fireplace, fantastic family lounge with elevated dining area and log burner, Dave Stone design island kitchen with separate snug and dining area, separate utility room, downstairs WC and a magnificent leisure suite with indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and changing facilities. The ground floor also houses the holiday cottage / annex with living area, fitted kitchen and shower room.
The first floor comprises of; gallery landing, three stylish bathrooms with baths and separate showers and 5 exceptionally generous bedrooms including a vast master suite with fully fitted dressing room and master en-suite enjoying fantastic views.
Up to three acres of land is available to be purchased under separate negotiation. This is not owned by the house.
The property is owned by the Directors of Dales & Peaks. [...]