Springfield Avenue, Brampton, Chesterfield, S40 1DJ
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom detached property
- Highly desirable location, situated in the Chesterfield suburb of Brampton
- Open plan living and dining kitchen
- Bay fronted family lounge with feature fireplace
- Integral single garage internal access
- Separate utility room with downstairs WC
- Converted loft providing a fantastic occasional use space
- Large, private rear garden
- Brookfield School catchment area
- Tenure : Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £300,000 - £315,000 (Guide price) A beautifully presented and deceptively spacious 3 bedroom detached property, situated in the sought after Chesterfield suburb of Brampton. Offering 1458 sqft of accommodation, the property features an open plan living and dining kitchen with patio doors to the large, private rear garden, a bay-fronted family lounge with feature fireplace, an integral single garage, separate utility area with downstairs WC and a converted loft creating a fantastic occasional use space.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, bay-fronted family lounge with feature fireplace, open-plan living and dining kitchen with with patio doors to the rear garden, separate utility area with access to the integral single garage and a downstairs WC.
The first floor comprises; modern bathroom with separate WC, three bedrooms including two spacious doubles and one single as well as access to the converted loft, providing a fantastic occasional use space. [...]