Spital Lane, Chesterfield, S41 0HJ
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom mid terrace property
- Family lounge with log burning stove
- Separate formal dining room with log burning stove
- Large rear garden
- Convenient location just minutes from Chesterfield Town Centre
- Close to local transport links
- Modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Ideal starter home
- Tenure - Freehold
- EPC rating - TBC
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £130,000 - £140,000 (Guide price) A beautifully styled, deceptively spacious 3 bedroom mid terrace property, boasting a large rear garden, located within the Chesterfield suburb of Spital, just minutes from the Town Centre and on the doorstep of local transport links. Offering 894 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, the property features two reception rooms including the family lounge with log burning stove and the formal dining room, generous bedrooms, a modern bathroom and a good-sized rear garden.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, family lounge with log burning stove, formal dining room also with a log burning stove and a well presented kitchen with access to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, 3 good sized bedrooms. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.