Snitterton Road, Matlock, DE4 3LZ
3 1 1
- 3 bedroom Townhouse
- 1420 sqft of living accommodation across three storeys
- Recently installed UPVC sash windows
- Recently updated roof
- Breathtaking views across Matlock towards Riber Castle
- Highly desirable and convenient location close to Matlock town centre
- Rear garden with outbuildings
- Permit parking
- Dining kitchen with feature wood burning stove
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £300,000 - £320,000 (Guide price) Situated close to the heart of the highly desirable Peak District Spa town of Matlock, enjoying breathtaking views and a tranquil location is this spacious and exceptionally pretty 3 double bedroom Victorian Townhouse. Benefitting from 1420 sqft of beautifully appointed living accommodation across three storeys, an open plan kitchen diner, stunning period features throughout and a private, enclosed rear garden.
The ground floor comprises of, entrance hallway, large family lounge with feature fireplace, open plan kitchen diner with wood burning stove feature and access to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises of; two generous bedrooms and a family bathroom, as well as access to the top floor comprising of the master bedroom. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.