Smedley Street, Matlock, DE4 3LH
4 3 3
- 4 bedroom semi detached property
- 1790 sqft of accommodation over three storeys plus basement (total 1964 sqft)
- Loft conversion to make fantastic top floor en-suite bedroom
- 3 bathrooms including 2 en-suites
- 3 reception rooms including a beautiful, bay fronted formal lounge
- Open plan family kitchen with solid granite worktops
- Private rear garden
- Stylish decor throughout
- Detached single garage plus driveway
- Stunning views towards Riber Castle
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £500,000 - £525,000 (Guide price) Situated just walking distance from the centre of Matlock whilst enjoying simply beautiful views towards Riber Castle is this attractive and spacious 4 double bedroom, 3 bathroom family home. Offering 1790 sqft (1964 sqft including cellar) of accommodation over three storeys and benefitting from 3 reception rooms including a stunning bay fronted formal lounge, open plan family kitchen with granite worktops, a detached single garage, private rear garden, loft conversions providing a fantastic en-suite bedroom and tasteful, timeless decor throughout.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway with stained glass doorway, open plan family kitchen with solid granite worktops and log burner, bay-fronted formal lounge with feature log burner and the formal dining room.
The first floor comprises; family bathroom with free standing roll top bath and separate shower, as well as the generously proportioned double bedrooms, including an en-suite bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
The second floor comprises; full loft conversion, providing a fantastic en-suite bedroom with dressing area. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.