Smedley Street, Matlock, DE4 3LH
2 1 1
- 2 bedroom mid terrace property
- Beautifully upgraded throughout
- Timelessly styled kitchen with solid wood worktops
- Tastefully decorated lounge with exposed stone wall feature and Clearview log burning stove
- Modern bathroom with walk-in rain shower
- Large rear garden with lawned area and decking enjoying stunning views
- Ample off road parking to the rear of the property
- Convenient location, walking distance to the centre of Matlock
- Surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside and enjoying stunning views
- EPC rating - D. Tenure - Freehold
Property descriptionDUE TO THE HIGH LEVEL OF INTEREST FOR THIS PROPERTY, BEST AND FINAL OFFERS ARE REQUESTED. BY 10AM ON WEDNESDAY 18TH AUGUST
•• 3D TOUR •• £210,000 - £220,000 (Guide price) A stylish 2 bedroom, stone built mid terrace, enjoying an elevated position with far reaching countryside views and a large rear garden with tranquil decked area and off road parking. The property has been beautifully updated internally and features a cosy lounge with Clearview log burning stove, a timeless kitchen with solid wood worktops, modern bathroom with walk-in rain shower and two good sized bedrooms.
Externally the property benefits from a large rear garden with lawned area, decking with stunning views and ample off road parking to the rear. There is also outbuildings providing additional storage.
The ground floor comprises; tastefully decorated lounge with exposed stone wall feature and Clearview log burning stove, timelessly styled kitchen with solid wood worktops.
The first floor comprises; a modern bathroom with walk-in rain shower, two good sized bedrooms including the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. [...]