Smedley Street, Matlock, DE4 3JD
2 1 1
- 2 bedroom mid-terrace property
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- Open-plan layout with high ceilings giving a feeling of light and space
- Stylish kitchen with integrated oven and dishwasher
- Lounge with stone feature fireplace and log burner
- Modern bathroom with full size bath and overhead shower
- Close proximity to Matlock town centre and surrounding Derbyshire countryside
- Large landing space with picture window allowing in an abundance of natural light
- Rear yard with outbuilding utility room / further storage
- EPC rating - C
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £185,000 (Asking price of) Set back from the road enjoying a quiet and elevated position whilst being just walking distance from the centre of Matlock and surrounding Derbyshire countryside is this charming 2 bedroom, mid-terrace cottage. Fully modernised, this attractive, stone built home offers stylish and timelessly designed living accommodation over two storeys and features an open plan layout with high ceilings giving a feeling of amazing space and light. The property also benefits from a modern bathroom and bath and overhead shower, dining kitchen with integrated appliances, rear yard with separate utility / storage building and a beautiful stone feature fireplace with log burner.
The ground floor comprises; stylish lounge with beautiful stone feature fireplace and a modern dining kitchen with under-stairs storage and integrated electric oven and dishwasher.
The first floor comprises; a large landing space with picture window allowing in an abundance of natural light, bathroom with full size bath and overhead shower as well as two generously proportioned bedrooms [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.