Smedley Street, Matlock, DE4 3JA
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom split level detached property
- 1130 sqft of living accommodation
- Detached single garage
- Ample storage throughout
- Open plan family lounge diner
- Large windows enjoying the property's outstanding views
- Low maintenance, private garden to the rear
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Highly desirable location close to the town's amenities
- South facing roof fitted with photo voltaic roof tiles (solar panels)
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £260,000 - £275,000 (Guide price) A deceptively spacious, split level 3 bedroom detached property, enjoying stunning views across Derwent Valley towards Riber Castle. Offering 1130 sqft of living accommodation and benefitting from generous bedrooms, ample storage, a detached single garage and a fantastic open plan family space with picturesque views.
The ground floor comprises of; open plan lounge diner with picture window allowing in plenty of natural light, kitchen with integrated appliances and a large conservatory to the side of the property.
The first floor comprises of; entrance hallway, ample storage and two of the three bedrooms.
The second floor comprises of; a large family bathroom with bath and separate shower as well as the master bedroom with fitter wardrobes and stunning views. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.