Rutland Avenue, Matlock, DE4 3GQ
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom semi detached
- 1512 sqft of living accommodation
- Tastefully modernised throughout to incorporate contemporary design into the period charm
- Large, modern kitchen with family snug lounge
- Low maintenance rear garden with patio area
- Bay fronted lounge
- Formal dining room with feature fireplace
- Generously proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Roof replaced in 2015 / New sash UPVC windows in 2018
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £300,000 - £305,000 (Guide price) Situated at the end of this quiet cul-de-sac whilst enjoying its close proximity to the town centre and local amenities is this attractive and deceptively spacious 3 double bedroom character semi-detached property. Tastefully modernised throughout to incorporate stylish period charm with practical and contemporary design, offering 1512 sqft of living accommodation over four storeys.
The accommodation comprises of; entrance hallway, modern kitchen with access to the rear garden, downstairs WC, snug family room off the kitchen, formal dining room with feature fireplace, which opens to the main bay-fronted lounge, 3 generously proportioned bedrooms including the top floor bedroom with storage into the eves and a modern family bathroom with bath and overhead shower. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.