Rose Gardens, Arkwright Town, Chesterfield, S44 5DU
4 2 3
- 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Originally constructed as two semi detached bungalows and converted by the current owners
- Large, double bay fronted lounge diner with internal bi-fold doors
- 1424 sqft of flexible living accommodation
- Double bedrooms, both with adjoining conservatories
- Low maintenance, private rear garden
- 2 kitchens with integrated oven and hobs
- 2 modern shower rooms
- Gated driveway with space for multiple vehicles
- Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST •• £310,000 - £320,000 (Guide price) A beautifully proportioned, practical and flexibly designed detached bungalow, enjoying a head of cul-de-sac position within a private gated plot. Having originally been constructed as two semi detached bungalows the property has been redesigned by the current owners to create one spacious detached home with flexible living space. Offering a generous 1424 sqft of accommodation the home features a stunning double-bay-fronted living and dining space with internal bi-fold doors, two double bedrooms with adjoining conservatories, a further two single bedrooms, ample off road parking and a low maintenance rear garden.
Please note : 28 and 30 Rose Gardens were originally constructed as two semi-detached bungalows. The current vendors have redesigned the properties, removing an internal wall to create one property. The property is now registered under North East Derbyshire council as one property for council tax purposes but remains on land registry as two properties. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.