Ridgewood Drive, Cromford, Matlock, DE4 3RJ
2 1 1
- 2 bedroom semi detached property
- Stunning gardens to the side and rear of the property measuring approx 1/3 acre
- Breathtaking countryside views
- Surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside whilst on the doorstep of village amenities
- Off road parking plus integral single garage
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and adjoining garden room
- Modern family shower room with garden access
- Open plan lounge diner with large windows flooding the home with natural light
- Separate utility room
- Tenure - Freehold. EPC rating - D
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £280,000 - £300,000 (Guide price) A tastefully styled and deceptively spacious 2 bedroom semi detached property, boasting a large garden measuring approximately 1/3 of an acre and situated in the picturesque village of Cromford, enjoying simply breathtaking scenic views. Offering 1208 sqft of living space over two storeys and designed to take in the beautiful countryside surrounding the property, the accommodation features a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, adjoining garden room, separate utility, open plan lounge diner with large windows flooding the home with natural light, 2 spacious bedroom, a modern shower room with garden access and an integral single garage. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.