Post Office Row, Litton, Buxton, SK17 8QS
2 1 1
- 2 bedroom end terrace cottage
- 648 sqft of accommodation
- Centrally located within the pretty Peak District village of Litton
- Surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside
- Stunning views over the village green
- Within walking distance of local amenities
- Downstairs WC
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining kitchen
- EPC rating - D. Tenure - Freehold
Property description£280,000 (Asking price) An attractive 2 bedroom end-terrace cottage, centrally located within the pretty Peak District village of Litton. Offering 648 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and featuring a beautiful view to the front over the village green, a low maintenance rear garden, downstairs WC, dining kitchen and generously proportioned bedrooms including bed 1 with fitted wardrobes.
The ground floor comprises; lounge with feature fireplace, dining kitchen, rear entrance porch / boot room and downstairs WC.
The first floor comprises; bathroom with bath and overhead shower, two generously proportioned bedrooms including bed 1 with fitted wardrobes. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.