Pool House, Main Road, Old Brampton, Chesterfield, S42 7JG
6 3 4
- 6 bedroom detached country home
- Approx 2 acres with 0.7 acres of landscaped gardens and 1.3 acres of paddocks
- A unique and exciting opportunity to renovate and personalise a home in such a desirable location
- Stunning open field views surrounding the home
- 4868 sqft of accommodation over two storeys
- Flexible living space and outbuildings, ideal for working from home or conversion into ancillary accommodation
- 4 reception rooms including the grand family lounge with stunning feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden
- Surrounded by an abundance of countryside walks and local amenities
- Two large garages and ample hardstanding for multiple vehicles
- EPC rating - TBC. Tenure - Freehold
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £1,050,000 (Offers around) An outstanding country residence set within the most idyllic location and occupying gated grounds measuring approximately 2 acres. Pool House presents a unique opportunity of a beautiful countryside home, ideal for modernisation within the highly sought after location of Old Brampton. Offering 4868 sqft of accommodation over two storeys, the home features flexible living accommodation including ample work-from-home space or the potential for an annex, 4 reception rooms, garages, workshop and outbuilding storage, 6 generously proportioned bedrooms, beautifully manicured gardens and a large hardstanding area for ample off-road parking.
Approached by a long sweeping, gated driveway, Pool House sits within grounds measuring approximately 2 acres. The land comprises approximately 0.7 acres of landscaped gardens and driveway surrounding the home and a further 1.3 acres of paddocks, with open-field views to the rear. There is a public footpath across the driveway, between the house and the paddock.
The ground floor comprises; grand family lounge with stunning feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden, dining kitchen with adjoining snug, garden room, formal dining room, separate utility / breakfast kitchen, ground floor shower room and WC. There are also two large garages, further outbuildings and loft room creating flexible space ideal for conversion to ancillary accommodation.
The first floor comprises; two family bathrooms including bathroom 2 with a bath and overhead shower as well as 6 generously proportioned bedrooms. Bedroom 1 features an adjoining dressing room and bedroom 4, as marked in the floorplan, is an ideal work-from-home space with a vaulted ceiling and large picture window flooding the room with natural light and views across open fields towards Linacre woods, the room also features a staircase down to the lower floor WC. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.