Paxton Road, Tapton, Chesterfield, S41 0TL
4 2 4
- 4 bedroom detached property
- Stunning views towards the Peaks
- Beautifully manicured, south-facing rear garden with patio area, lawned area and outlook over Tapton Park
- Integral single garage with electric roller door
- 2 reception rooms including family lounge and bay-fronted formal dining room
- Modern kitchen with separate utility room
- Immaculately presented throughout
- 2 bathrooms including the master en-suite
- Fantastic location just minutes from Chesterfield Town centre with an abundance of countryside walks on the doorstop
- EPC rating - TBC
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £425,000 - £450,000 (Guide price) An attractive, bay-fronted 4 bedroom detached family home, situated within this sought after location, enjoying far reaching views towards the Peaks and a beautifully landscaped, south facing rear garden with an outlook over Tapton Park. Extended to offer 1749 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and featuring a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, separate utility, integral single garage with electric door, en-suite master bedroom and a large rear garden with flat lawned area and patio area enjoying the impressive views.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, bay-fronted formal dining room, spacious family lounge with feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, separate utility with access to the patio, downstairs WC and access to the integral single garage.
The first floor comprises; large family bathroom with separate shower and corner bath, 4 spacious bedrooms including the en-suite master bedroom, bay-fronted 3rd bedroom and beds 2 and 3 with fitted wardrobes. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.