Park Lodge, Hockley Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield, S42 6QG
4 2 3
- 4 double bedroom grade II listed detached property
- Sympathetically modernised offering timeless and elegant decor throughout
- Idyllic location at the head of this highly desirable street
- The original gate house to Wingerworth Hall, dating back to 1837
- Large, social dining kitchen with family area
- Separate utility room and study
- Detached double garage with further accommodation above
- 2 bay-fronted, dual aspect receptions rooms
- En-suite master bedroom
- Family bathroom with overhead shower and stunning exposed stone feature wall
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £525,000 (Offers in the region of) A once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen to purchase an outstanding piece of Wingerworth's rich history. Dating back to 1837, Park Lodge was the original gate house upon entering the grounds of Wingerworth Hall. Today, it stands proud within stunning grounds at the head of Hockley Lane, unarguably one of the most desirable locations in this sought after village on the edge of the Peak National Park. Steeped in history, the current owners have transformed this grade II listed property into a timeless and elegant home, which offers 4 double bedrooms, a stylish island dining kitchen and a detached double garage.
Park Lodge benefits from an overall 2603 sqft of accommodation, featuring a large detached double garage / workshop and a fantastic "work from home" space above, this also has the potential to be a fantastic rented space or studio.
Externally the property enjoys an enclosed and beautifully landscaped rear garden, a detached double garage with further accommodation above and a large cobbled driveway with off-road parking for multiple cars.
The ground floor comprise of; a grand entrance hall leading to two bay-fronted, dual aspect receptions rooms, currently being used as a formal lounge and dining room, a beautifully social living and dining island kitchen with breakfast area and patio doors to the rear garden, separate utility, study and downstairs WC.
The basement level comprises of; a generous double bedroom with storage, en-suite toilet and windows allowing in natural light.
The first floor comprises of; landing leading to two evenly sized double bedrooms, a family bathroom with bath, overhead shower and a stunning exposed stone feature wall, as well as the en-suite master bedroom. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.