Osterley, Chatsworth Road, Brampton, Chesterfield, S40 3AU
4 2 2
- 4 bedroom semi detached Edwardian property
- Approximately 2000 sqft of living accommodation over three storeys
- Sympathetically modernised, retaining much of the property's original charm and character
- Highly sought-after location, neighboring Derbyshire countryside whilst on the doorstep of local bars, restaurants and shops
- A wealth of stunning period features throughout
- 2 reception rooms with original feature fireplaces
- 2 bathrooms including the family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower
- Loft bedroom with en-suite and dressing room
- Private rear garden with gated off road parking to the rear
- Tenure - Freehold. EPC rating - E
Property description£500,000 - £525,000 (Guide price) Grand, stylish and characterful. This beautiful Edwardian period Townhouse has been sympathetically modernised throughout, retaining much of the property's original charm and sits right in the heart of Chesterfield's cosmopolitan suburb of Brampton, on the doorstep of neighbouring countryside and surrounded by local bars, cafes and independent shops. Offering approx 2000 sqft of living accommodation over three storeys, the property features 2 reception rooms including the stunning bay-fronted formal lounge, a bespoke solid oak dining kitchen with adjoining boot room, 2 bathrooms, a private rear garden and ample off road parking including a detached garage with workshop and gated driveway.
The ground floor comprises; beautiful Minton tiled entrance hallway, bay-fronted formal lounge with original feature fireplace and plantation shutters, downstairs cloakroom / WC, second reception room with original feature fireplace, stunning bespoke solid wood dining kitchen and adjoining boot room with access to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises; family bathroom with free-standing roll top bath and separate shower, 3 generously proportioned double bedrooms.
The second floor comprises; a further bedroom with dressing area and en-suite. [...]