Old Road, Brampton, Chesterfield, S40 3QP
3 1 2
- 3 bedroom end-terrace property
- 1299 sqft of accommodation over three storeys
- Private garden with home bar and patio area
- Classic contemporary decor throughout
- Bay fronted lounge log burner
- Off road parking for one car
- uPVC sash windows
- Beautifully styled kitchen with exposed brick wall and adjoining sun room
- Highly desirable location within Chesterfield's cosmopolitan suburb of Brampton
- Loft conversion to create spacious 3rd bedroom
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £250,000 - £265,000 (Guide price) A classic contemporary styled 3 bedroom end-terrace townhouse, situated in Chesterfield's cosmopolitan suburb of Brampton. Offering a deceptive 1299 sqft of accommodation across three storeys, this stunning home features a beautiful garden room allowing in an abundance of natural light, bay-fronted lounge with log burner, stylish breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances and solid marble worktops, family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower and a fabulous south facing garden with home bar.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, bay-fronted lounge with log burner, formal dining room, stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and solid marble worktops, downstairs WC and the beautiful garden room.
The first floor comprises; family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower and two bedrooms including the master.
The second floor comprises; a loft conversion providing a large double bedroom and ample eaves storage. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.