Old Mill House, Ladygrove Road, Two Dales, DE4 2FG
3 2 2
- 3 bedroom detached period property
- Approx 3 acres of garden, grassland and woodland
- 2 stables + 2 outbuildings for storage
- Large gated driveway
- Stunning location surrounded by an abundance of Peak District walks
- Beautiful bespoke solid wood island kitchen with Aga
- Open plan family lounge diner with study area and Clearview log burning stove
- Vaulted ceiling master bedroom with private staircase and adjoining bathroom
- Close to local village amenities just walking distance to the centre of Darley Dale
- A truly beautiful and unique period home with a wealth of charming features throughout
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £595,000 (offers around) Situated in this most unique and beautiful locations, surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside and on the doorstep of an abundance of stunning Peak District walks is Old Mill House, a charming period mill building steeped in local history a boasting a wealth of period features throughout. Occupying a plot measuring approximately 3 acres which includes a flat lawned garden, patio area, pretty hillside grassland and woodland. Offering 1822 sqft of accommodation over two storeys the property features a stunning, bespoke solid wood kitchen, open plan lounge diner and study area with Clearview log burning stove, a flexible layout, ample off road parking and two stables.
The ground floor comprises; rear entrance hallway, stunning bespoke solid wood island kitchen with Aga, separate utility / laundry room, dual aspect open plan lounge diner with study area.
The first floor comprises; accessed by staircase 1 is the beautiful vaulted ceiling master bedroom with exposed oak beams and a bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Accessed by staircase 2 is a further shower room, snug lounge area and two good sized double bedrooms. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.