Old Hall Road, Brampton, Chesterfield, S40 3RG
4 1 2
- 4 bedroom detached property
- Fully modernised throughout
- Stunning, open plan breakfast / dining kitchen with solid wood worktops and integrated appliances
- Separate utility room / downstairs WC
- Formal lounge with patio doors to rear garden and feature fireplace
- Low maintenance garden
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Highly desirable location
- 1162 sqft of accommodation
- Tastefully decorated throughout
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £260,000 - £275,000 (Guide price) Located within the cosmopolitan suburb of Brampton, renowned for its selection of independent shops and restaurants on the edge of the Peak National Park is this charming 4 bedroom detached home. Fully renovated to an exceptional standard to incorporate contemporary design into this unique and characterful property. Offering 1162 sqft of accommodation and featuring a beautiful island dining kitchen with solid wood worktops and bi-fold doors to the rear garden, stunning decor throughout, off-road parking for two cars and a private, low maintenance garden to the rear.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway, formal lounge with access to the basement and patio doors to the rear garden as well as a open plan dining kitchen with solid wood worktops, integrated appliances, bi-fold doors and a separate utility room with WC.
The first floor comprises; modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower as well as four generously proportioned bedrooms, including 3 doubles and a 4th bedrooms providing a fantastic study space or single bedroom. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.