Oakfield Avenue, Somersall, Chesterfield, S40 3LE
5 2 2
- 5 bedroom detached property
- Highly sought after location neighbouring Brampton and Somersall Park
- 1978 sqft of accommodation over 2 storeys
- Set back on a generous plot with private rear garden and large driveway
- Adjoining double garage
- Dual aspect, bay fronted family lounge with patio doors to the rear garden and feature fireplace
- Open plan living and dining island kitchen with separate utility room
- En-suite master bedroom
- EPC rating - D. Council tax band - G
- Tenure - Freehold
Property description£575,000 - £595,000 (Guide price) A beautifully proportioned, stylishly presented 5 bedroom detached family home, situated within this exlusive location just walking distance from independent shops, cafes, restaurants and on the doorstep of Somersall Park and surrounding countryside. Set back, 30 Oakfield avenue boasts a large plot with private rear garden and long driveway providing ample off road parking for multiple vehicles. Offering 1973 sqft of accommodation over 2 storeys, the property features a dual aspect, bay-fronted family lounge with patio doors to the rear garden, an open plan living and dining island kitchen with separate utility room, work-from-home space, an adjoining double garage. spacious bedrooms and a generous master suite with en-suite shower room.
The ground floor comprises; entrance hallway with galleried landing, downstairs WC, ground floor office, dual aspect family lounge with feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden and an open-plan living and dining island kitchen with separate utility room.
The first floor comprises; family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, 5 generously sized bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite shower room. [...]