Oakfield Avenue, Chesterfield, S40 3LE
4 2 1
- 4 bedroom detached property
- Ideally located on a private cul-de-sac off the main road
- Exceptionally desirable location, close to local parks and shops
- Open plan living & dining kitchen
- Formal lounge with feature fireplace
- Separate utility room
- Low maintenance garden with summer house
- Integral single garage
- En-suite master bedroom
- Off road parking for ample cars
Property description•• 3D TOUR •• £450,000 - £475,000 (Guide price) Ideally located off the main road up a private cul-de-sac within this incredibly sought after location, whilst being on the door stop of surrounding countryside, parks and the cosmopolitan suburb of Brampton, is this incredibly attractive and practically designed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached family home. Benefitting from 1410 sqft of accommodation over two storeys and enjoying luxuries including an en-suite master bedroom, integral single garage, open plan kitchen, living & dining area and low maintenance gardens.
The ground floor comprises of; entrance hallway, bay-fronted formal lounge, downstairs WC, living and dining kitchen with separate utility and patio doors to the rear garden and an integral single garage.
The first floor comprises of; a stylish family bathroom with bath and overhead shower as well as four generously proportioned bedrooms including the en-suite master. [...]
FloorplansFloorplans coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificates
EPC coming soon.